The 2nd annual Tizen Developer Conference is a technical conference for Tizen developers, App developers, ISVs, Platform designers, Operators, OEMs, Hardware vendors, Software vendors, Open source enthusiasts, and anyone engaged in Tizen.
The conference will be held at The Hilton Union Square, in San Francisco, CA, May 22-24 (Wednesday-Friday), 2013.
The Call For Papers for this conference is closed. Please check the event website soon for the program.
The program committee asked for submissions in the following areas:
Application development and deployment
- Upcoming and popular applications (development stories, sharing experiences, etc.)
- Tizen API and SDK (tutorials, news, tips and tricks for making great applications, development tools, and helpers)
- App development for HTML5/Tizen native application strategies for Tizen devices
- Design guidelines and User Experience (different Tizen device categories, form factors, crossing the boundaries between them, and differentiation)
- Deploying Tizen apps worldwide, including monetization, internationalization, and localization
- New devices and product development stories (experiences, process, challenges, differentiation)
- Improvements and developments in Tizen hardware adaptation (performance, power, Linux kernel developments, porting process, etc.)
- Information around supported hardware platforms (tutorials/introductions, improvements/developments, and challenges)
- Platform tools and process (tutorials/introductions, improvements/developments, tips and tricks, QA etc.)
Tizen project, process, and progress
- Platform overview and key components (status and roadmap)
- Activity reports from various project areas
- Project challenges and discussions on project and process
- Outreach - engaging companies, governments, and others
- Community building and fostering
- Documentation, artwork, infrastructure
We also welcome submissions on any other Tizen related topics. Be creative. The program committee will look at every submission to create a vibrant and interesting conference. If you will need travel support, please note this in your registration. Below is a high level timline for your reference.
|Jan-30-2013||Launch CFP and Registration|
|Mar-27-2013||Send acceptance emails to speakers|
|Mar-31-2013||Announce Keynote speakers|
|Mar-31-2013||Announce conference schedule|
|TDC 2013 ODP Presentation Template||858.88 KB|
|TDC 2013 PPT Presentation Template||1.28 MB|