Tizen community is made up of all of the people who collectively work on or with Tizen:
- Product contributors: kernel/distribution developers, release managers, quality assurance, localization, etc.
- Application developers: people who write applications to run on top of Tizen
- Users: people who run Tizen on their device and provide feedback
- Vendors: companies who create products based on Tizen
- Other contributors: promotion, documentation, and much more
Anyone can contribute by:
- Submitting patches
- Filing bugs
- Documenting Feature requests
- Developing applications
- Helping with wiki documentation
- Participating in other community efforts and programs
Membership in most project teams (Release Engineering, QA, Program Management, etc.) is invite-only and will mainly be open to people at companies who are building products based on Tizen. However, Community Office, Localization, and some Middleware development teams will be open to participation on a merit basis.
Participate in the community:
- File bugs or add additional information to existing reports in Tizen Forum.
- Community discussions occur on mailing lists
- Contribute to our wiki documentation
- Follow along with the blog, Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook
- Other tools are coming soon
Before participating in Tizen community, we suggest that you review our Community Guidelines documents.