0 Comments, PUBLISHED
We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 5.1
This release includes some new features and bug fixes in Tizen Studio IDE, Visual Studio Extension for Tizen.
- Added .NET Hot Reload support for Tizen dotnet projects using which code changes can be applied to a running app without restarting the app and without losing app state.
- Added support for NUIGadget template which is built as dotnet project and packaged as RPK.
- Updated the Visual Studio path in the CLI to use Visual Studio 2022 for dotnet projects.
- Fixed the issue of Emulator/Device Shell not opening from the Device Manager.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download.
- Log in or register to post comments