We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 5.0
This release includes some new features and bug fixes in Tizen Studio IDE, Visual Studio Extension for
Tizen, and Visual Studio Code Extension for Tizen.
• Tizen IDE is now supported on Ubuntu 22.04.
• Visual Studio Code Extension for Tizen is now supported on 22.04.
• WHPX support has been added to Tizen emulators. Users can use HAXM or WHPX
accelerators to launch Tizen emulators on windows.
• Tizen installers are now notarized with Apple. Users can install Tizen Studio on macOS
without any notarization errors.
• Support for non-Samsung vendor TV has been added in IDE and CLI.
• RPK project support has been added in IDE and CLI.
• Added the option in CLI to include the files outside the app directory while packaging.
• Fixed the error of on-demand packages not getting installed in Visual Studio when multiple
target devices are launched.
• Fixed the issue of Multi app project not getting packaged in CLI, If static lib is the main
• Fixed the issue of directories not being created in the CLI packaging command when -o option is
• Valgrind profiling support has been removed from Tizen studio as it's not supported in the Tizen
• IOT setup manager support has been removed from Tizen studio.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download.