The Tizen Partners Summit will be held from 23rd to 24th February 2017 in Warsaw, Poland and is dedicated to representatives of companies creating software and applications for different platforms. It will be the perfect showcase event for all interested in the Tizen platform, products & services used and developed by Samsung Electronics and R&D in Poland.
Summit will be divided into two parts:
presentations about Tizen platform, products, services & some Know How for Developers Agencies and representatives of companies creating software and applications. The day will end with the panel discussion about Tizen’s Future and with Co-networking as a best time to share experience and thoughts between participants.
Workshops for Technical Leads and Developers with Samsung engineers and trainers devided into 3 technical paths:
- General path (Development and Certification)
- Smart TV path for beginners and advanced
- B2B path
There will be also a Demo Room prepared for those who want to learn how Samsung devices work. Participants will be able to try out the Tizen Unity demo for smartphones, VRs and Samsung Smart TV.
During these two days Samsung Electronics and R&D in Poland are going to present Tizen platform and its future wishing that it will:
- increase awareness about Tizen OS,
- educate about OS and compatible device:
- Smart TV
- Gear S Family
- Family HUB
- Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP 4.0)
- build business relationships with local developers and eventually increase number of application and projects developed by Polish coders and companies.
For more information please e-mail at. email@example.com