Learn more about HTML5, Tizen, and much more at Orange Partner Days in Paris on June 11 and 12.
Monday, June 11: HTML5 and Tizen
For Tizen developers, Monday afternoon is focused on HTML5, with a team of experts from Orange, Intel, Samsung, and others. Learn about:
- real developer experiences from working with HTML5
- distribution opportunities for HTML5 apps
- how HTML5 is supported – from devices to browsers
- the Tizen platform, devices, and apps
The event on Monday starts with lunch at noon and presentations from 1pm until 5pm. If you want to stick around, they will be showing the EURO 2012 France vs England game starting at 6pm. If you are interested in Open Data, June’s Mobile Monday Paris meetup will begin at 8pm. Registrations for Mobile Monday will be open soon.
Tuesday, June 12: Open Innovation
The event will continue on Tuesday with presentations on:
- LBS and M2M
- apps and services for pro and SMBs
- Mobile including HTML5, Windows 8
- digital home and TV
Register for the event or get more details at the Orange Partner Days website. Space for this event is limited.