4 Comments, PUBLISHED
We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 4.6
This release includes some new features and bug fixes in Tizen Studio IDE, Visual Studio Extension for
Tizen, and Visual Studio Code Extension for Tizen.
• Tizen IDE is now supported on macOS Monterey.
• Visual Studio Code Extension for Tizen is now supported on macOS Monterey.
Hybrid App Support
• Added the Multi app and Hybrid app support in CLI (TZ), VS, and VSCode extension for Tizen.
• Developers can now have multiple dependent applications of same or different types in a
single workspace and perform all app life cycle events like app creation, building, packaging,
installing, and testing.
• Added support for importing Hybrid and Multi projects in CLI (TZ), VS, and VSCode extension for Tizen.
• Added support for importing wgt (Tizen Web application package file) into Visual Studio & Visual Studio
Code Extension for Tizen.
• Please follow the guide to work with Hybrid apps in VS and VSCode extension for Tizen.
• Fixed the issue in API Checker due to which warnings were not displayed for web apps in VS
extension for Tizen.
• Fixed the error that occurred on selecting TV profile while creating a new project in VS extension
• Fixed the failure to open YAML config files for native apps in VS extension for Tizen.
• Fixed the issue due to which there was no option to import Tizen TV web app projects in VS &
VSCode extension for Tizen.
• Fixed the issue in import functionality and added missing support to import wgt (Web
Application Package file) in VS & VSCode extension for Tizen.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download.
BY Care Com,
Thanks for sharing this blog. Great information you shared through this blog. Keep it up and best of luck for your future blogs and posts
Access control is essential because it minimizes company risk and can also be a big part of regulatory compliance. Meeting your company’s compliance needs is a significant factor in choosing an access control system supplier in Qatar. Selecting the right access control system for your business is essential, as hundreds of solutions are on the market and all come with different features.
BY Paul Murphy,
I am trying to install Tizen Studio 4.6 on a Mac Studio (Apple M1 Max) running macOS Monterey 12.5
I have tried both web-ide_Tizen_Studio_4.6_usa_macos-64.dmg and web-ide_Tizen_Studio_4.6_usa_macos-64.dmg
I am able to get to the point where I am told that I need JDK 8 or higher.
I've tried installing JDK 8 from Oracle (which notes that it requires an Intel-base computer)
I've tried installing various JDK 8, 11, 17, 18
No matter what I am not able to install or launch Tizen Studio. In the notes above release notes, it states that Tizen IDE is now supported on macOS Monterey
It says that I need JDK 8 or later to install Tizen Studio. JDK 8 from Oracle says Intel-based computer is required. Each JDK version I've tried says that it has installed successfully and each time Tizen Studio says that it requires JDK 8 or later.
Any tips on how I can get Tizen Studio running on Mac Studio (Apple M1 Max) running macOS Monterey 12.5?
What am I missing? "Tizen Studio 4.6 with IDE" installer and installer with CLI give messages that I'm missing JDK 8 or later.
Hopeful for help! Thanks so much, Paul
BY Rumata Estorish,
Have you EVER tried to use it yourself?
For whom are you making this stuff? It's glitchy, not scales on 2K/4K displays, always something not working and you have to fix it more time than you do whatever.
It's disaster since 1.0 version.
Right now I have two pc's infront of me. Studio on 1st tells me that config.xml is broken, second studio tells me that there's no run/debug configurations. And of course I can't create them, because list of possible configs is empty.
So, on first PC I will have to clean up entire studio and then, switch display to HD so my eyes won't pop trying to see something in package manager and try clean install praying gods of Unix this clutch-based IDE could run an project with not less clutched TAU.
BY Felipe Lisboa,
Is there any way to install the Tizen Studio on Macbook Pro?
The installer doesn't init