We are pleased to announce the second milestone release of Tizen 6.0.
Tizen 6.0 Public M2 release provides developers with Tizen kernel, device drivers, middleware subsystems, and Native/Web/TizenFX APIs.
Key highlights of this release are as follows:
- Support On-Device AI Vision (Media Vision Human Recognition Reference Model - Hand Skeleton, Human body pose)
- Support Tizen 64Bit AI Platform Development
- Enhance AI Programming Interfaces for voice
- Enhance Wearable Gesture Framework
- Support NUI 2.0 (2D & 3D unified F/W, OneUI 2.x)
- Support Flexible Media Playback Engine & Interface
- Support BLE Mesh Framework for IOT devices
- Optimize Power Consumption for wearables
- Support Customizable Home Framework
Please refer to the release information for details.