We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 4.0.
This release includes new features to further improve the performance of the Tizen Studio IDE and its tools.
• Tizen 6.0 platform support has been added.
• Battery Historian tool has been added to help analyze the battery usage.
• Tizen Core new CLI support for Tizen 6.0 Native applications has been added.
• Toolchain has been updated to GCC 9.2 and LLVM 10.
• Support for macOS Catalina, Ubuntu 18.04, and Ubuntu 20.04 has been added.
• Support for AArch64 architecture on IoT 6.0 extension for RPi4 has been added.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download.