We are pleased to announce the second milestone release of Tizen 5.5.
Tizen 5.5 Public M2 release provides developers with Tizen kernel, device drivers, middleware subsystems, and Native/Web/TizenFX APIs.
Key highlights of this release are as follows:
- Support Intelligent information technologies (NNStreamer/NN Runtime/On-Device Vision(based on DNN))
- Support Multi-Display/Multi-Window
- Support Motion APIs based on vector(Lottie)
- Support Native UI C# APIs
- Reducing Runtime memory by optimizing D-Bus Policies
- Support .NET Core 3.0
- Support Seamless Layout Transition Effect
- Support Sticker Framework
- Support Multi-Device Distributed Web Engine
- Support User Awareness Framework
Please refer to the release information for details.