We are pleased to announce the Tizen 4.0 the 2nd milestone release.
This milestone provides developers with Tizen .NET, an application framework for Tizen based on .NET. Developers can use the C# programming language and the Common Language Infrastructure standards and benefit from a managed runtime for faster application development, and efficient, secure code execution.
Highlights of this release are as follows:
- .NET Core 2.0 runtime / .NET Standard 2.0 API / Xamarin.Forms 2.4.0 SR1 / Tizen API version 4, including TizenFX / NUI 3D rendering APIs (Renderer, Geometry, Shader, Texture)
- Web Framework
- Enhancement UX feature for circular form factor device (circular scrollbar, circular video player)
- Latest Web Standard feature enabling (WASM formal 0x1 Version, Media stream Recording)
- Toolchain enhancement (Address Sanitizer / UndefinedBehavior Sanitizer / Leak Sanitizer)
- Interaction enhancement (Voice control hybrid engine / floating keyboard type / smart reply in inputdelegator and IME)
- Multimedia FW enhancement (faster audio response, HTTP LIVE STREAMING(HLS) support between devices with real-time fragmentation)
Please refer to the release notes for details.