We are pleased to announce the first milestone release of Tizen 5.5. Tizen 5.5 Public M1 release provides developers with Tizen kernel, device drivers, middleware subsystems, and Native/Web/TizenFX APIs.
Key highlights of this release are as follows:
- Embedded speech recognition engine has been added as a Speech To Text (STT) engine
- Supports multi-assistant framework that supports multiple assistants at the same time
- .NET Wearable UI extension (Tizen.Wearable.CircularUI) 1.2.0 is supported
- Lottie animation viewer has been added.
- Support for the High resolution(4K/8K) has been added. Display server can display the multi-resolution windows with the fullscreen size on a screen
- Web Engine Upgrade Framework has been added
- Smack rules will be loaded directly from security-manager DB. All rule files have been removed
- Memory management for long-lived process like background-locked application has been enhanced
- Various types of notifications have been provided to represent various information
- Neural Network Runtime & Neural Network Streamer have been added (Experimental Release)
Please refer to the release information for details.