We are delighted to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 2.5. This release includes significant enhancements to further improve the performance of Tizen Studio IDE and its tools.
- Optimization of the Baseline SDK from 480 MB to 320 MB for faster download and installation.
- Integration of Certificate Manager tool in RT IDE for a seamless experience. App developers can now use the same Certificate Manager tool to create certificates in both Tizen Studio and RT IDE.
- Introduction of wait-for-device command in SDB to ease the app development and testing process using SDB.
This release also includes some key bug fixes:
- Fixed CLI build failure for IoT Headless App.
- Supports Show in History view of eclipse team service.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download.