We are pleased to announce that Tizen 2.4 SDK is now available including support of Tizen 2015 UX (new winset and style) and over 3,000 new APIs.
Tizen 2.4 SDK is now available on the SDK download page.
Highlights of this release include, among other improvements:
- Tizen 2015 UX
- Rich winsets and styles
- New Tizen Reference Apps (such as Browser, Music Player, and Calendar)
- New Features
- Application Background Policy to restrict CPU resources for background application processes
- Application Resource Manager to support applications for multiple screen resolutions
- Maps Service to support Geocode, Place Discovery, and Route Calculation
- Sync Manager to schedule server access time for applications to synchronize data between a server and device
- Service Adaptor (for Cloud Storage) to access a remote storage as a local device
- DALi for light-weight rendering based on OpenGL ES
- Smartcard and NFC HCE (Host Card Emulation) support to facilitate a Mobile Payment Service
- Enforced Security
- Over 3,000 new APIs are added, such as IME (Input method), Media vision, Event system, and Voice control
Please refer to the release notes for more details.
Tizen Technical Steering Group