BY Technical Steering Group,
Today we are posting a set of pre-release tools to give application developers an early look at Tizen. These tools, together with their corresponding documentation and source code, will provide developers with information required to become familiar with Tizen development.
Please keep in mind that this is a very early preview and is not yet designed for use to create production applications. Further enhancements and improvements to Tizen and its development environment will continue as we work towards a formal release over the coming months.
Specifically, we are posting the following:
- Tizen source code preview
- Operating system source code, including middleware, basic UI, and menu interface
- Tizen SDK preview
- SDK & APIs: Web IDE, Emulator, Web API documentation, and Toolchain
This preview is intended for developers to review and provide feedback on Tizen, through the following channels:
- General mailing list for general questions about the project, the community, or events.
- Tizen application developer mailing list for questions or feedback about development for applications that will run on top of Tizen using Tizen SDK / APIs.
- Tizen product developer mailing list for questions or feedback about development for the operating system distribution.
- IRC channel for general discussions about Tizen.
We look forward to working with everyone on future enhancements to Tizen.
Tizen Technical Steering Group