We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 3.2. This release includes new features to further improve the performance of the Tizen Studio IDE and its tools.
- Added New watch application template for 5.0 Wearable.
- Added New Skin for Wearable Emulator without bezel to disable rotation.
This release also includes some key bug fixes
- Fixed the strip option in CLI package command, it was not working as expected.
- Improved package signing time in Certificate Manager by reducing the loading of unnecessary security profiles.
- Updated netcoredbg package in BaseLine SDK to support debugging on 5.0 Emulator.
For more information about the new features and bug fixes, see Release Notes.
To download Tizen Studio, visit https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download