Hotel: Hyatt Regency Embarcadero
The conference is at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco ADDRESS: 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA PHONE: 415-788-1234 WEB: www.sanfranciscoregency.hyatt.com We have a special conference rate of $259 per night. To get this rate, book your hotel using the registration tool when you register for the conference.
All passengers arriving on international flights must complete U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) entry procedures at the International Terminal Arrivals Hall. Please visit http://www.cbp.gov for information about clearing CBP. Passengers ending their journey at SFO should exit the Arrivals Hall through the doors marked "San Francisco" for the International Arrivals Meeting Area and ground transportation options.
Once You Arrive
Below are the suggested options for getting to the event from either the San Francisco (SFO) or Oakland (OAK) airports.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART is a fast, and economical mode of transportation that can be accessed from both conference-serving airports.
BART from OAK ($11.10)
Using BART to get to Tizen conference from the Oakland airport is a simple 2-step process.
- Use AirBART to reach the BART station. ($3, http://www.bart.gov/guide/airport/inbound_oak.aspx) AirBART is a shuttle service that will allow you to reach the BART system that will take you to the conference. The AirBART shuttle travels between OAK and the Coliseum/Oakland Airport BART Station every 10 minutes during the day.
- Take BART to Embarcadero. ($8.10, http://www.bart.gov) Once having taken the AirBart to the Coliseum/Oakland Airport bus station, take the Daly City BART train (Green or the Blue line) to the Embarcadero stop. Once at that stop, take the stairs to the surface level above your stop, and you should be at the front door of the conference hotel, the Hyatt.
BART from SFO ($8.10)
Using BART to get to Tizen conference is a simple 2-step process.
- Take BART to Embarcadero. ($0, http://www.bart.gov/guide/airport/inbound_sfo.aspx) The BART station at SFO is located in the International Terminal. It's a short walk from United Airlines in Terminal 3 and a slightly longer walk from Terminal 1. You can also take the free AirTrain from both terminals directly to the BART station. Just follow the signs to AirTrain outside of the security gates and board the Red Line train. When you arrive, take the escalator down to the departures level and walk straight ahead to the BART station
- Take BART to Embarcadero. ($8.10, http://www.bart.gov) Take any BART train that is heading into the city and get off at the Embarcadero stop. Once at that stop, take the stairs to the surface level above your stop, and you should be at the front door of the conference hotel, the Hyatt.
Taxis are easily hailed at the Taxi counter of both airports. For trips going back to the airport, please consider pre-arranging your pickup so that you can make your journey in a timely manner. Fares vary, but are usually no less than $30. Tipping is customary, almost obligatory, and drivers expect about 15%.
- Luxor Cab Inc.: +1 415-282-4141
- Yellow Cab Cooperative: +1 415-333-3333